BUSINESS. DONE BRILLIANTLY.
An education that suits your goals and your schedule. How’s that for a change?
Whether you’re looking to advance in your career or transition to a brand new field, we have a degree to help you get there. Choose from a wide variety of master’s programs at our downtown San Francisco campus—many of which are available fully online. We also offer a doctoral program in Business Administration.
Some of our top master’s programs include the following:
Study the theoretical elements of management and apply them in a hands-on, case-study framework—the method of choice at today’s top business schools.
Executive Master of Public Administration
An accelerated program that allows experienced professionals to build upon their expertise and focus on specific government functions.
MS in Project Management
Learn how to pinpoint management issues, streamline processes, and boost productivity within an organization.
MS in HR Management
Prepare for success at the highest levels of HR management. You’ll learn how to manage the workforce for optimal productivity, ensure organizational compliance, and lead personnel development.
MS in Marketing, MS in Integrated Marketing Communications
These innovative programs cover marketing strategy, research, and communications in all types of media. The MS in Integrated Marketing Communications places an emphasis on coordinating marketing messages, positioning, and timing.
MS in Finance
This specialized technical program offers in-depth exposure to the principles and practices of corporate finance and investment management.
MA in Psychology
Gain exposure to a broad range of psychological schools of thought, so you can pursue a career that suits your interests. Choose from concentrations in counseling, industrial-organizational psychology, marriage and family therapy, and more.
MS in IT Management
This comprehensive degree was designed by faculty with experience in cutting-edge technologies, and trains students for a career as a CIO, CTO, or IT manager.
MS in Tax
GGU’s Braden School of Taxation is one of the top-ranked tax programs in the nation. Take innovative courses taught by our seasoned tax practitioners and lawyers.
MS in Financial Planning
Gain both the technical and interpersonal skills needed for a career in financial planning, and satisfy the requirements for the premier Certified Financial Planner™ designation.
Master of Accountancy
This comprehensive program prepares students for a career as a CPA- or CMA-certified accountant. GGU accounting alumni work in Big 4 and Global 6 firms as well as major regional companies.
Just some of the reasons students choose GGU:
- Real-world training. Our curriculum is designed by professors who are also currently practicing in the Bay Area. By bringing the latest techniques from field to classroom, they teach you the skills you need to succeed on the job.
- Flexible schedules, online options. Our evening and weekend classes and fully online programs allow you to earn a degree at your own pace.
- Personal attention. With small class sizes, a low student-to-teacher ratio, and one-on-one career advising, GGU gives you the attention you need to learn and grow to your fullest potential.
- Generous financial aid. We award a variety of scholarships to entering students based on both merit and need. Talk with a counselor to learn more.
- Internship opportunities. Many of our programs offer internships and externships that allow you to apply your classroom theories to real-life situations. You can even create your own internship by networking with employers.
- Vast alumni network. Build relationships with GGU’s diverse array of professional contacts.
Learn more about GGU’s business programs by completing the form on the right.
- Yes, I need an F or J visa
- No, I do not need a visa
- Business Administration
- JD Full-time Day Program
- JD Part-time Evening Program
- SJD Program
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Management
- LLM Program
- Marketing/Integrated Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Public Administration
* Required fields