A LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE. A PATH TO SUCCESS.
For over three decades, our LLM in Taxation program has boldly lighted the way for individuals pursuing tax and estate planning law. Our program is ranked among the top 10 LLM programs nationwide1, and is consistently listed in The Recorder's “Best LLM Programs in California.”
Our LLM in Estate Planning is taught by the same faculty from our award-winning tax program, which includes the retired probate judge Marshall Whitley. GGU Law is the only law school in the western United States that offers an LLM in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law. Our diverse array of course offerings is unmatched.
“The LLM in Tax program sincerely elevated my career in the San Francisco tax community. The professors brought theoretical and practical components to the classroom by relating the material to their professional experiences. I’ve established a close circuit of friends and colleagues through the vast and active alumni, and I grow professionally every day as a result.”
Alyssa Snyder (JD 10, LLM 13)
Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
- Taught by the experts. Our professors include highly experienced practitioners and tax authorities from the public and private sectors.
- Flexibility. Transfer 12 qualifying units from other ABA-accredited JD or LLM programs. Attend full-time or part-time, and graduate in one semester or one year, depending on transfer credits. You can even earn a Certificate in Estate Planning as part of your 24-unit degree requirement.
- A professional path. Develop an arsenal of professional contacts through substantive courses supplemented with workshops, field work, and externships in taxation, trusts, estates, and elder care. And benefit from one-on-one career counseling, professional and student organizations, and networking events with GGU Law’s robust alumni community.
- Clear focus. Choose the perfect focus area for your practice: Business Taxation; Transfer Pricing and Taxation of Technology; Trusts, Estates and Probate; Tax Controversies and Litigation; International Taxation; or Employee Benefits.
- An exceptional and affordable education. Not only is our LLM in Taxation program top ranked, it’s also one of the most reasonably priced at just $1,500 a semester. We also offer scholarships and financial aid based on merit and need.
- Vast alumni network. Build relationships with GGU’s diverse array of professional contacts.
To learn more about our LLM in Taxation or LLM in Estate Planning, complete the form on the right.
“The LLM in Taxation program has been instrumental in my practice. I use the skills I learned almost daily, working with small businesses and startups.”
Tom Ghaney (JD 12, LLM 13)
Co-founder, Thirty 33 Legal Suites
1Based on responses by both MS Tax alumni and tax hiring authorities. Survey conducted by the TaxTalent Network in 2015.
- Full-time Day Program
- Part-time Evening Program
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Legal Studies
- Taxation Law
- US Legal Studies
- International Legal Studies
* Required fields
for qualifying veterans
to attend GGU