ENLIST IN YOUR FUTURE.
We know you answered the call to duty. And now you’re ready to finish your undergraduate degree and pursue your other dreams. With online degree programs, flexible schedules, and personalized services, Golden Gate University offers a strong, highly supportive transition back to civilian life.
Whether your status is veteran or active-duty military, we’ll help you earn your degree–and get on with your future. Choose from bachelor’s degree programs relevant to today’s job market, including business and management, with concentrations in IT management, human resources, operations and supply chain management, accounting, and more. Or enroll in our new Associate of Arts degree program, which allows you to reach an important milestone on the path to a new career or your bachelor’s degree. GGU is in the top 15% of universities nationwide that have dedicated funds to the Yellow Ribbon Program, helping veterans finance their education goals.
for qualifying veterans
to attend GGU
GGU is proud to offer you and your dependents:
- Convenient, fully online programs with rigorous academic standards
- Flexible schedules that work around your life
- A low student-to-professor ratio for more personal attention online and in the classroom
- Personalized academic advising to meet your unique needs
- A passionate team dedicated to helping service members complete their degrees
- A variety of generous financial aid options – talk with a counselor to see what you qualify for
- Disability counseling available to anyone
Prior workplace learning can count for credit
Your military training may have already earned you credit to apply to your bachelor’s degree. In fact, GGU evaluates all your life experiences to save you time and money on the path toward your degree. To learn more, reach out to one of our enrollment counselors by completing the form on the right.
- Yes, I need an F or J visa
- No, I do not need a visa
- General Studies
- Business Administration
- JD Full-time Day Program
- JD Part-time Evening Program
- SJD Program
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Management
- LLM Program
- Marketing/Integrated Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Public Administration
* Required fields